EVENTS IN 2018
COMMUNITY FEEDBACK MEETING
IF YOU LIVE IN
Bettisfield, Bronington, Hanmer, Penley or surrounding areas your health services are provided by the
BETSI CADWALADER UNIVERSITY HEALTH BOARD
It will give us the chance to tell them about our campaign for a new surgery fit for the 21st century because of:
- An outdated surgery building – not fit for purpose.
- Accessibility challenges for mums and disabled.
- Meeting the challenges of a growing patient base.
- Importance of continuing contact with your local GP.
- Any other concerns you may have
Community Engagement Team
will be here on
THURSDAY JANUARY 18TH 2018
THE HANMER ARMS
ALL ARE WELCO0ME
PLEASE SHARE TO SPREAD THE WORD
Meeting organised by local churches and community councils
Maelor South Community Council Meeting – Tuesday February 6th @7.30pm
This meeting will be held in held in The Rainbow Centre in Penley. If you wish to raise any community concerns there is an Open Forum at the start of the meeting but please try to keep your speech to less than 5 minutes.
Classes for next year see Ginger Yoga on Facebook for details and to sign up.
Want to give your event some publicity?
Then email through our Contact Us page.